Hold On Just a Minute!
We would love to help everyone, but we know we are not going to be the best fit for every client so please review the following info to make sure this will be a good fit! We would hate to waste your time by having you create a new client account if we will not be able to assist you and your pets!
- Your pets have never bitten, attacked or otherwise acted in an aggressive manner.
- Are you in our service area? We do NOT travel outside our service area. We service Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree and parts of Littleton and Centennial.
- Do we provide the service you are looking for? We have detailed information about our services on each individual service page.You can check them out here at our Dog Walking page, Cat Sitting page and Small Critter Care. WE DO NOT OFFER DOG SITTING OR DOG BOARDING SERVICES.
- Your pets are up to date on their core vaccinations.
- Your pets are comfortable with strangers (ie: their dog walker or cat sitter) coming into their home to care for them.
- We work as a team and this is a part time position for my team so you may not have
the same walker/sitter every visit.
- As a policy, we do not hold onto clients keys. All keys stay at our clients home.
Dog Walking Specific
- Your dog walks well on leash.
We would never want to put our walkers or your dog in danger if they are not able to be controlled on leash.
Clients can select a desired visit time or time frame for their dog walk and we will complete their walk between an hour earlier to an hour later than that desired time.
Cat Sitting Specific
- If your cat needs medication, submit our medication inquiry form located here prior to being accepted as a new client.
- We have a minimum first booking cost of $150. What this means is that if your first booking total only comes to $100, then you will be charged $150 and the additional $50 that you were charged will go as a credit on your account, This credit must then be used sometime in the next 6 months. No refunds are given.