I offer boarding on a select basis out of my home in Highlands Ranch. I am no stranger to having dogs in my home, over the last 15 years I have been a foster for several dog rescues in the area (dozens fostered!). Along with that, having a successful pet care business for the last 7 years has taught me how to provide top notch care for dogs. We would like to welcome you and your dog(s) into my home!
Requirements For Boarding:
- Adult dogs only – no puppies (ie: no dogs under 1 yr of age).
- Spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
- No behavioral issues (this includes aggression, resource guarding, territorial behavior, particular about the dogs they like, incessant barking, humping, fence jumping or fence fighting, poorly trained etc…).
- Housetrained and crate trained.
- Dogs over 30lb preferred.
- 3 night minimum booking for new clients.
Meet My Pack!
I am a pitbull lover and have two happy and fun loving girls. They are both playful and friendly. Roxie is about 5 or 6 years old and she is my outdoor dog, she lives for hanging out in the backyard and can be pretty independent. Amelia is about 2 years old and is happiest trailing along behind other dogs and trying to get them to play with her.
About Boarding In My Home
- Myself, a male friend and my two dogs are the only inhabitants of my home.
- Dogs are allowed anywhere inside my home including couches and beds. *By bed is usually full at night with my two dogs so if your dog is happy on their dog bed next to my bed then that’s perfect.
- Dogs are never left home alone for more than 4 hours at a time.
- If a clients dog can not be trusted free roam or in a gated section of my home then they will be crated and will not be crated more than 4 hours a day.
- Dogs will have a chance to go outside to potty and/or play at least 4 times a day.
- Dogs are never left unattended in the backyard.
- Dog walks are available for an additional charge. Please inquire for more info.
$60.00 – 1st dog
$35.00 – 2nd dog
Day Of Departure & Return
$40 Dropoff after 1pm and/or Pickup before 1pm.
- Pickup and drop off day and time must be scheduled ahead of time.
- Pickup and drop off times are available between 8am and 5pm.
- Belly bands and/or crating may be used if your dog starts marking or peeing in the house.
- During Peak Season and Holiday Dates; an additional $15 per day will be assessed and no refunds will be given less than 30 days from the start of service.
- Trial half day ($35) is required before being accepted into our boarding service.
If you are interested in seeing if this would be a good fit, please complete the inquiry form below and I will reach out to schedule a complimentary phone consultation.